Welcome! We’re so glad you’re taking the next step in finding on-screen roles with Angela Boehm Casting.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE BEGINNING!
To register with our talent database, fill in the information requested below. We recommend that you use a desktop computer (NOT a mobile device) and use Google Chrome as your web browser.
You will start by creating an account for yourself. Enter the username and password of your choice. If you want to register multiple actors (you and your children, for example), create just ONE account and provide information for the first actor. Once your account is approved, you can login and register additional actors.
You’ll need a few things for each actor you register, including a head shot or full body picture, a resume, and measurements. If you do not have a professional head shot, a current photo is fine. However, all photos must follow these rules:
- No hats or sunglasses.
- No one else in the picture, friends or children.
- Picture should be current.
- No Snapchat or similar filters.
- No photos in a car.
- No nudity.
- Show only your current hair color
- Men, if you have facial hair currently, the picture should show it. If not, it should not.
- You must upload a file. You cannot send IMDB links or other links to your picture.
- Image files must be 1023px x 1023px or smaller and less than 300 MB.
Be as complete as possible. The more information you provide, the more likely you are to be selected by a casting director!
After you have completed all eight pages of this form and submitted your entry, you will receive an email with a link to activate your account. After that, you can log in at any time to update your information or add additional actors to your account.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you’ve already submitted and have an account, please sign in here to edit your profile or add another actor (for example, a child in your family) instead of completing this form.